04 Jun Promotion with Integrity is Loving
Promotion with Integrity is Loving
The shocking thing about promoting your work is that it’s loving.
The Core is the Heart
Now we are at the mid-point in our series, the core. “Core” is Latin for “heart.” We have come to the heart of promotion with integrity: Love.
Why do our work at all, and why promote it, if not for love?
- our work
- our purpose
- our families we support with our work
- our clients, patients, customers– “soul-colleagues,” I call them.
The heart of the matter is love. How you show love is your business. (Literally!)
RAISING CLARITY is safe space for love. Active love. Clear love. Loving abundance.
How you show love is also your brand. Remember and clarify: your purpose was love in the first place, and will be love in the last place.
Why not promote with love right now?
Audio Guided Meditation
- Take love “time-outs”: Make a note, create a reminder, stick something where you’ll see it to remind you to re-center in your heart before you take a big leap at work or in promotion.
- You Are Love: you don’t have to find it or invent it. If you can’t remember where you put Yourself, don’t worry. Worrying you aren’t loving “correctly” can pull you farther from loving. Instead, notice what you are feeling. Confusion. Or despair. Or lostness. Or stress. Hang out for two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, and feel your heart softening.
- Write a thank-you note. This is such delicious selfishness it’s easy to forget the one you thank gets something out of it too! Gratitude opens our hearts. For a fun gratitude practice, see our post here. Or: Write a love-letter to your favorite client or clients. Publish your writing. You can even describe what you saw when you tried the audio meditation (below).
Feel free to write in a comment to this post and tell us what you learned,what you experienced. Love!
For all the posts in this series, click here.
To work with me, click here.