13 Oct What did I do to feel this good?: A list to prime the waterfall
One of my rule-sets is that everything we want is hanging around waiting for us to see it. Thus, “priming the waterfall” to feel good when the waterfall is always already coursing through me! Here’s the list–may I use it when I forget the waterfall. May you use it, and share your own!
- Took a bath in the middle of the day.
- Rebutted despair on Facebook.
- Told a friend how hot they are.*
- Lit incense.
- Switched to herbal.
- Received a gift (really received it).
- Told someone how wealthy I am in every way I could put into one sentence.
- Said thank you.
- Inspired someone to ask for help.
- Lit more incense.
- Received thanks (really received them).
- Cried about another person’s pain.
- Invited a friend who doesn’t have one to borrow my bathtub.
- Inspired a soul-colleague to thank their donors at the same time as asking them for more money.
- Bragged to someone who really listened.
- Remembered to write this list before I forgot.
- Shared it with you.
*A few years ago, I would never have used the grammatically incorrect “they” to refer to one person. Yet some of my intersex frriends prefer it, and it’s becoming commonplace, so I’m going with it.