02 Jun Promotion with Integrity is Clear-Sighted
Promotion with Integrity is Clear-Sighted
Being clear is easy. We are born clear.
Becoming brave enough to be clear in our promotion however may take unlearning fear.
Promotion with Integrity is courageously clear-sighted. Consider these questions:
- How many times have you stood in your truth as you promoted your work?
- How many times have you stood up for your truth in promoting your work?
- How many times have you caved?
Never, I hope, for that last question!
But if you have caved in to promoting your work using something other than your whole truth, you are not alone. I have too, but when I call upon all my powers, I have the courage of my clairvoyance.
I can unlearn untruth.
Clear-sighted is what “clairvoyant” means. Clairvoyance you may think of as the power of a only a few, but that’s simply not true. Clairvoyant people have the courage of their clear-sightedness. As Maggie Kuhn, founder of the Gray Panthers said,
Speak your mind–even if your voice shakes.
Audio Guided Meditation
Click here for my 10-minute guided meditation bringing clearsightedness to your promotion of your work.
- Notice that we can see much more than we often allow ourselves to see, including about our work: we can see
- what work we really do–and what we don’t (even if we wish we did)
- what feels right in promoting our true work (and what nauseates us)
- the intersection “where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet,” as Frederick Buechner put it.
- Write what you see about yourself, your work, and the world. You don’t have to show it to anyone. Sometimes it comes with a lot of emotion. Write it all out. Edit the crap out of it but not the good stuff. Allow yourself to notice what the good stuff is.
- Allow yourself to share what you see. Build up to the courage of your clairvoyance.