04 Oct Question for My Subscribers: What Questions Can I Help You With?
Question for My Subscribers
I have a question for you. But only if you’re a subscriber.
If you’re not a subscriber, you probably haven’t been reading me long enough to know what I write about, what I can help you with. But feel free to read a few posts in the categories to the right and then answer my question!
Subscribers: What Questions Can I Help You With?
I have been mulling how to be more useful. I love to provide the answer to a question, stir up a deeper question I can help answer, or elicit your own beautiful thinking on what’s near and dearest to your heart.
Obviously, I mean in areas that are in my wheelhouse. We’ll get to those in a minute.
But if you’re a subscriber, you know me pretty well already. You know the way I think about things. And you’ve seen me mention stuff in passing that frankly, you wish I’d dig into more deeply.
That’s what I’m talking about. Tell me what it is!
My Wheelhouse: Time and Money and Calling and Your Precious Mind
So, for a refresher, here’s what I think and write about:
- mindset (beliefs about yourself and the world)
- calling (your calling and how to follow calling easily and successfully while doing everything else you’re doing).
What’s your question? Do you have questions about any of these things?
I’d love to know so I can answer it. Them. For you. For me! So I can be useful.
Cool Ways to Answer My Question
I’m quite serious: I’d love your reply. You can:
- Write to me using my contact form or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a phone meeting to give me your ideas for what I should blog about or how I could be more useful to you
- Reply to this email, if you’re seeing this blog post as an email. (Don’t get my emails? I’ll help you set that up.)
- Use the form below.
Thanks so very much for your help! I look forward to being more useful to you and yours.