22 Aug Continuing the Rainbow Journey: Promotion with Integrity
This blog series shares my journey through my promotional superpowers. In order to write you something of worth, I have had to dig deep within myself:
- to ground (and help you ground),
- get juiced (and show you were to find your juice),
- radiate confidence (and help you source yours),
- open my heart (to help me hold space for you to open yours),
- speak my truth (and empower your speaking),
- embrace my clairvoyance (and speak to you of the confidence that is all it takes for you to embrace yours)
- accept healing of my “promotional” body (and point to yours).
One thing I’ve noticed is that no matter what I need to do it,
good promotion is not outside me:
I don’t need more advice.
I don’t need a sounding board.
I definitely don’t need more time.
It’s the other way around:
everything I need to do good promotion lives inside me.
I activate my promotional superpowers and then I have
- a use for the advice
- something to bounce off the sounding board
- no resistance to setting aside the time I need to promote my work.
When we are no longer afraid of doing promotion, we become more successful.